I Hope They Call Me On A Mission!

I Hope They Call Me On A Mission!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

"Hey"

October 27, 2009
Honestly, I love it here when the whole district stays together and does what they are supposed to do the Spirit is so so strong and it is so amazing. Before I say anything, I want you to know that I am trying to be Christlike and I'm praying for help but I'm having a real tough time with this kid in the district...he is so two faced. He is the meanest to me and Elder Brezzell (he is the DL) because we sometimes call him out on it and he doesn't like that. Anyways, I am trying to be Christlike and I pray every morning and night to be more Christlike and God is really helping me out.
I'm a little homesick like I said in my letter to you. I love you guys so much and I did not realize that for 18 years so I just want to say I'm so sorry because I love all of you guys so very much. You are my greatest joys in life HONESTLY!
Dad, Thanks for all your letters. I just want you to know that I am trying to get lost in the work completely. I really do love this gospel with all of my heart and I really love the Atonement. This is the greatest work and I mean that. Thank you for putting up with me for 19 years. I know that sometimes it felt like I was not listening to your lessons but as I'm here in the MTC I am remembering all of them, so thank you.
Mom, I love you!
Madison, Please know that you are the greatest, most beautiful sister ever! Madison, if there is one thing I would tell you it's READ THE BOOK OF MORMON. I was reading in Helaman the other day, it was a great and fantastic chapter. It was talking about how prideful man is, but the mountains and tree's obey All of Cog's commands. Please be like the Mountains and obey everything that God and mom and Dad tell you. Madison, please read the scriptures and study them. Do it for me. Also, be careful abou tthe music you listen too. For most of my highschool life my choice of music was terrible, I'm so sorry for being that example. Music is so important so like I did at the end of my time with you, please listen to good music.
Ross, thanks for being the best brother ever...like for realsy. I couldn't ask for a better brother so stay like that forever.
Like I said earlier...I do love it here even though it is very hard. Very Very hard, but yes, I love it.
My comp...hmm, where to start. He is very kind, he never argues. But, he hates how I'm always going, going, going. He likes to take things slow and think things through. He doesn't really like how I teach and to be honest, I don't love how he teaches, but we are trying.
I love you guys so much,
Love Elder Reeves

No comments: