I Hope They Call Me On A Mission!

I Hope They Call Me On A Mission!

Sunday, December 27, 2009

"I Love This Gospel"

October 25, 2009
Family...I love this gospel!!! I have been here for 4 days now and this Gospel is unbelievable. There have been many times when the Spirit has overwhelmed the room here.
Okay, so I'm not going to lie, I'm so homesick though. It hits most the time at night. I have cried myself to sleep a couple of times. I'm so sorry it has taken me 19 years to realize how much you mean to me. Honestly, I love you four so so so so so so so much!
My district is good. There are times when the Spirit overwhelms us and then there are times where they goof off. Please keep me and all of us in your Prayers. You are in mine EVERY TIME.
I love you guys so much, see you in two years.

No comments: