November 10, 2009
We had a very strong testimony meeting with our class last night. I can honestly say I love my district. We were not always the best at everything, but we tried and I love them all so much. I have become really really close with Elder Hanson. This guys is fantastic. We are exactly alike. We both love sports. The only thing is he is a huge Utah fan and I am a huge cougar fan. He is not in my district, he is in the district next to us but his room is right next to mine. This kid has done a complete 180. He used to drink. He had morality issues. Lets just say in High school he was pretty messed up. But you should see this kid now. He has a testimony and I love to hear him bare it. He will be serving in the Virginia West mission.
Okay, so I have been reading out of 3 Nephi a ton lately. I love that book, especially chapters 10 through the end. The whole book is fantastic and I know without a doubt that it is true. No questions about that. I know Joseph restored (that is key) the true gospel and that President Monson is not the prophet of the church, He is the prophet of the world. Whether the world knows it or not.
So I go into the field tomorrow. Ah, that is so crazy. I am a little nervous but I am so so very pumped.
Dad, don't worry, I am being obedient. I only email you and Mom. It's tempting to email others but I don't. Oh and please don't worry about being to preachy. I did not take advantage of that for 19 years and now I am, so please go ahead. Really!
Atta boy yankee's. I think I called that from before the pre season started.
I love you all.
Love,
Elder Reeves
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment